Short Courses in Community development & Social Work
Entry Requirements: Open
Short courses are practical competence based courses aimed at building capacity of persons already working in the community development field, or aiming to set up community development organizations.
Some of the courses we offer include:
- Introduction for new NGOs, CBOs, Youth &Community groups.
- Institutional Capacity building for NGOs, CBOs.
- Management for NGOs, CBOs, FBOs & Community Organization.
- Fundraising for upcoming NGOs, CBOs, FBOs & Community Development.
- Organization Sustainability through Social Entrepreneurship for Community Organizations
Mode of Classes
- Short courses are offered through the following class modes:
- Early Morning, Evening Classes, Selected Weekends &
- E- Learning
Watch out for the announcement for upcoming short courses in Community development